Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Success!!!

Norwescon was a success. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, being really big on people watching. Lots of fabulous costumes too. I picked up a fox tail to go with a pair of fox ears that I steal...erm...I mean, demonstrate when at shows. ;) DeeDe typically wears the cat ears, in purple of course. And I couldn't resist the tarantula finger puppets that were in the booth next to us. So I bought the large one and the small one. We now have someone that is carrying the ears that DeeDe makes. Woot for wholesale!!! :D I sold some of my more impressive wire wrap pendants at the show, and will be putting up the rest of them on the Etsy shop later this week.

I've also been invited to play around in a "real" jewelery maker's studio. Angela, from Angelwear Creations (link), does some fabulous work and I was delighted to be able to get some of my starter stones from her last year, as well as some new stones this year. I'll be going out and playing with her tools and hopefully learning some new stuff at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment